Meet Your Instructor
Danny Castle is a Certified Health Coach that lives in Southern California. Danny has made a prosperous living by staying healthy and using his body as a professional performance athlete and as a professional Hollywood Stuntman. Below is a list of some of his credits which required a lifestyle of health, nutrition, physical activity, and most importantly a positive point of view.
* Physical Skills Trainer of Hollywood Stars for 7 years for the Annual TV show called Circus of the Stars.
* Professional Hollywood Stuntman who has appeared in countless feature films and TV movies such as Titanic, Water For Elephants, Batman Forever, The Game, Roadhouse etc. and was a personal stunt double for Michael Douglas, Walter Matthau, Willem Dafoe and others.
* A member of the USA Professional High Diving Team and the Great American High Diving Team where he performed acrobatic high dives as high as 90 ft.
* Two World Records - 500 Handstand Push Up in 41 minutes and 1,000 Handstand Push Ups in 58 minutes
* Owner of the American Acrobats which is a professional performance troupe.
* Inducted into the World Acrobatic's Society "Hall of Legends"*